Lahav Executive Education see great importance in adapting its website to users with disabilities, and provide them accessibility to the content and services displayed on it, thus enabling a better and more comfortable browsing experience.
We are constantly updating and implanting the accessibility rules, in accordance with the principles of the accessibility standard as much as possible.
The site complies with Israeli Standard 5568 – “Guidelines for Internet Content Accessibility” at AA Accessibility Level on the basis of (WCAG) 2.0, the guideline document of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
How to browse the site easily?
1.You can navigate forward on the site using the TAB button. To navigate backwards, press the SHIFT + TAB key combination.
2. Before the main navigation menu of the site there is a hidden button that appears when it gets the keyboard focus. Clicking on it will open a sort of pop-up window. Inside the window will appear the menu of the site. It can be closed by pressing the “ESC” button on the keyboard or by using the close button at the end. You can also navigate it with the help of the small keyboard arrows (up and down).
3. In the main menu you can navigate using TAB and SHIFT + TAB.
4. In the accessibility menu, there are buttons for resizing the font, buttons for changing the colors of the site, for easier viewing, increasing the site display by 200%, highlighting links, disabling accessibility on the site and other settings.
5. In order to fill out forms on the site easily, there is a dedicated tool on the site, which increases the text while typing within the fields in the form. The tool works so that it opens and closes automatically when you are inside one of the fields in the form, and does not interfere at all with filling out the form.
6. The accessibility menu can be closed and opened using 10F.
Navigation between areas:
The site is divided into areas such as a central content area or a side menu area. At the beginning of each area there is a level 5 title, which indicates the name of the area you have reached. Some of the headlines are links that are used by you to skip over that area and help you get to the content you need faster. For example there is an option to skip the main menu.
Using the keyboard for the date:
1.Switch left keyboard – will move the focus to the previous day. The selection will move to the last day of the previous month, if the current day is the first of the month.
2. Move keyboard to the right – will move the focus to the next day. The selection will move to the first day of the next month, if the current day is the last of the month.
3. Switch keyboard up – will move the focus to the same day in the previous week. Continuing to type in the same direction, the selection will be moved to the same day in the previous month.
4. Switch keyboard down – will move the focus to the same day next week. Continuing to type in the same direction, the selection will be moved to the same day next month.
5. PgUp will move the focus to the same day in the previous month. If the date does not exist, the selection will be moved to the last day of that month.
6. PgDn will shift the focus to that day next month. If the date does not exist, the selection will be moved to the last day of that month.
7. ctrl + PgUp will move the focus to the same day in the previous year. If the date does not exist, the selection will be moved to the last day of that month.
8. ctrl + PgUp will move the focus to the same day next year. If the date does not exist, the selection will be moved to the last day of that month.
9. Home will move the selection to the first day of that month.
10. End will move the selection to the last day of that month.
11. Tab / shift + Tab If the date is in navigation mode, the navigation in the date will be by selecting the Close / Previous / Next buttons. In another case, go to the text boxes associated with the date selection.
12. Enter / Space opens the text box to enter a desired date.
If you use screen reading software and other assistive technologies, know that this site incorporates ARIA rules that help interpret the content of the site more accurately and better for those technologies. So that the technology you use will accurately display the meaning of the elements present on the page.
We consider the accessibility of the site to be of paramount importance, therefore we have made and are still making efforts to allow accessible browsing on all pages on the site and to comply with the provisions of the law. We constantly continue our efforts to improve the accessibility of the site and the company’s services.
Having trouble? Tell us!
We make every effort to maintain the site at the best and most accessible level. It should be noted that despite our efforts to make the content displayed on the site accessible, parts of the site may be inaccessible. If you find and / or have difficulties browsing the site and the issue of accessibility in particular, do not hesitate to report and write to us at [email protected] so that we can handle the problem in the best way.
Please attach as full details as possible:
*Type and version of browser.
*Type of assistive technology (if used).
*What page did you browse?
*What action did you try to take?
*We will take care of the problem and get back to you soon with details on the solution.